Olefin tote bag, handmade by newcomer school youth in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
Eco-friendly, reusable, trendy, versatile, and durable. This colorful bag means you'll always look fashionable wherever you go!
This bag will come in handy for any number of uses and would make a perfect gift or to treat yourself!
- Dimensions: Approximately 18” across, 14” high, 4” deep
- Color: Black, green, red, and purple bag, with black straps
- Material: Olefin with Polypropylene webbing straps
- Details: Lightweight and open design with front pocket and no closure
- Impact: Provides employment to newcomer school youth
- Share your purchased bag with us #BagsThatMoveYou
Cotton is a natural fiber that shrinks with washing. Spot clean, or hand/machine wash with cold water only and lay flat to dry. Do not machine dry or bleach.
**Please read shop policies before purchase**